This year, we are taking a part in the Summer Fair organised by CPRE Norfolk Summer Fair. The fundraising Fair will take place on Sunday 28th July in the grounds of the beautiful Raveningham Estate, at the generous invitation of Sir Nicholas and Lady Bacon. The fundraising Summer Fair will be all about showcasing the best of Norfolk as well as celebrating our beautiful natural and built environment.
If you are interested in joining us as a stallholder then please fill out and return the AESTIVAL BOOKING FORM
We will be joined by:
- lots of local artisan food and drink stalls offering wonderful Norfolk fare
- quality local businesses, designers and craftspeople
- local environmental and historic charities and societies
- the fabulous Rattlebox Norfolk Folk Band
- the internationally-renowned Brook Street Band with their fabulous Handelrepertoire
- the brilliant Kemp’s Men of Norwich
- Andy’s Mobile Archery will be back as everyone loved it last time
- the gorgeous Nest Project which creates participatory art installations in the grounds using natural found objects
- lots of activities such as a Dinosaur egg trail in the Stumpery, Splat the Rat, an old-fashioned coconut shy, and the ever popular Welly Wanging!
- Friends of Norfolk Dialect will be there with fun competitions to test your knowledge of Norfolk words!
- have a go at traditional basket weaving using willow and rush
- once again we will have a gorgeous display of vintage cars
- tours of the famous gardens with Sir Nicholas, (who is also President of the RHS) in which he will talk about the history of the gardens and the house
- Raveningham Cafe, BBQ, bar, picnic area, close to the music
- Archangel Distilleries
- Banyard’s Bangers
- CPRE Norfolk
- Crafty Marge
- Duck and Dart
- Norfolk Hedge Baskets
- Norfolk Historic Buildings Trust
- Ray’s Bird Bug and Fairy Houses
- Reclaim that Style
- Ronaldo Ices
- Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
- Warlingham Wines
and lots more to be announced! Keep up to date and spread the word via Facebook Events Listing.